The Wrangler NFR is just around the corner, and if you want to enjoy the rodeo events, you’ll need to have the tickets that are still available for grabs. One thing is for sure that there is a considerable waiting list wanting to have their hands on the gate-pass to these epic events.
If you don’t want to be left out, that’s okay, and you’re in the right place. Here, we will show you the best ways of getting an NFR ticket and how the process is super smooth without any hassles. Read on!
NFR 2019 Tickets Guide
We have the individual tickets that are available to some specific events and gold tickets meant for the last day of the championship. On their official website, you can buy tickets based on the balcony, plaza, and gold buckle.
The cheapest ticket is the individual ticket that goes for $73, and the most expensive ticket is the season ticket that falls under the category of Gold Buckle and goes for $3000.
You can find out more about the ticket prices on their official website and the NFR mobile app.
Another platform you can use to know more about the tickets is the CBS Television Network. All you need to do is to log in, and from there, you can get all the details about NFR tickets, without having to break a sweat.
Step 1: of getting NFR ticket via the official website
From the official website, you can access StubHub, which is the official site for all the tickets of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo. Here, you can even buy and sell the tickets.
- Login to your account and select buy or sell tickets via StubHub.
- StubHub is where you can choose the tickets by following the easy step, and you can even post the tickets and set their prices.
- If someone buys your ticket, you’ll receive the money via the StubHub to your preferred method of payment. Keep in mind the terms and conditions of the resale of tickets.
- You can also keep the ticket for your own use or choose to sell it through the StubHub process.
Step 2: of getting NFR ticket via the mobile app
You can go mobile to get the NFR ticket, and all you have to do is log in to your account to manage your tickets online.
- Login to your account.
- From the app, you can view the tickers, and you can choose to buy or sell it.
- You have StubHub access via the app, where you can post tickets for resale and follow their terms and conditions.
- With the mobile app, you don’t need the printed souvenir ticket. You can use the app to display a barcode that can be scanned on entry.
We have many online options and sites where you can get your NFR ticket. The above options are the one listed official on the NFR website.
You don’t want to miss the closest seat to the action, and that’s why you need to place your order as early as possible. Grab your NFR ticket for the great seat with the best view right now while they last.